From: Romanini, Carrera
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 3:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: First Camp of the Season

Hello OMK Families,

I am excited to announce that registration for our first camp of the 2012 camping season is not open for registration.  Please see the attached flyer for more information.

Registration will come thought my office and is due by March 9.

Have a great day,
Carrera

Carrera Romanini
University of Tennessee