Please do not reply to this message. Thank You.
To view the archives or join/leave TMG list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

From: ROBERT MEYER <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 16:20:18 -0600
To: Beth Babbit <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Cumberland County Master Gardeners 2012 Spring Flower & Garden Show

Hi - Beth,

Just to let you know about our spring flower and garden show.  Please forward to other MGer organizations.  Thanks.

Cumberland County
Master Gardeners
present
their

2012
Spring Flower & Garden Show

Thursday - April 26, 2012
12 PM - 5 PM

Friday - April 27, 2012
10 AM - 6 PM

Saturday - April 28, 2012
10 AM - 5 PM

Admission $3 per person - Children under 12 free

Gardening Clinics - Free with admission

See wonderful garden displays
Check out the latest products for garden & patio

Bring questions to "Ask a Master Gardener"

Location

Cumberland County Fairgrounds
Community Complex

1298 Livingston Road
Crossville, Tennessee 38555

Cheryl Meyer

Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html
Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates.

To reduce pressure on your spam filter, please add this sender's email address to your contacts.

Have you visited the Master Gardener Store?
https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx