Hey all.
Aside from helping us out and supporting the success of our masters students, this is a great service line for your cv and you can talk about being a contributing member to life of the school.

Suzie
*************************************

Suzie Allard, Ph.D.

Associate Professor & Associate Director

School of Information Sciences

College of Communication & Information

The University of Tennessee

453 Communication Building