Respected All,

I am pursuing my  Ph.D and working on dissertation entitled “Use and Applications of Open Source Software in Libraries.”

I would like to invite you to participate in Survey which will take about 5-10 minutes to complete. All data entered will be kept confidential, strictly protected and only be used for this research.

To participate in the survey please visit http://tinyurl.com/bqepbd6

Please feel free to share above link to your colleagues in your Institute / Company which will help me to get good response.

Thank you in advance for your time and contribution. Looking forward to a good response.

--
Thanks and Regards

Sandeep Bhavsar
Librarian
Dr.V.N.Bedekar Institute of Management Studies
Thane(W) 400601
MUMBAI. INDIA