SLIS faculty recognize that, in today's information environment, students may be interested in careers outside of the traditional library environment. To meet these needs, we are now offering three specializations: the Library Specialization, for those interested in careers in academic, public, school, and special libraries; the Archives Specialization, and the Information Management Specialization.

The Library Specialization can be completed either locally in Baton Rouge or online. The Archives and Information Mangement Specialization currently require students to attend courses in Baton Rouge.

Further information and details can be found at http://slis.lsu.edu/academic/degrees.html#mreqdc

Suzanne M. Stauffer, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Louisiana State University
275 Coates Hall
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
(225)578-1461
Fax: (225)578-4581

Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?
Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?

--T.S. Eliot, "Choruses from The Rock"