Call for Proposals for the
9th Annual Georgia International Conference on Information Literacy

September 21 - 22, 2012
Coastal Georgia Center
Savannah, Georgia

Proposal deadline: April 15, 2012

For complete conference details and access to the online submission form, please access the website at:

http://ceps.georgiasouthern.edu/conted/infolit.html

We would like to increase the participation of K -12 librarians at this year's conference. We appreciate your efforts to share this message with your colleagues and other interested professions.

Join us in Savannah for this annual conference jointly hosted by
Georgia Southern University's:

Zach S. Henderson Library
Department of Writing and Linguistics, College of Liberals Arts & Social Sciences
College of Education
And the Division of Continuing Education

See you there!

Stephanie A. Jones, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Instructional Technology