Dear JESSE subscribers,

I am HyunSeung Koh, a doctoral candidate in the School of Library and
Information Science at Indiana University, Bloomington. I designed a very
short web-based survey as part of my dissertation to gather information
about *current active reading practices in* *academic settings*.

If you are currently *a master’s student*, *a doctoral student*,* a post-doc
*, or *a faculty member whose native language is **English*, please kindly
click the link at  <https://iucsr.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5yVGh55T9772c28>
https://iucsr.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1z9ym3ona9PzfUM and answer the
questions in the survey. It will take only 10 or 15 minutes to complete.

Also, if you can help me by reposting the link to this survey to any
campus-wide listservs in your institution, or if you have any advice on how
I can access any campus-wide listservs in your institution, I would truly
appreciate if you could email me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,

HyunSeung Koh

Doctoral candidate
Indiana University
Bloomington, IN, USA

P.S. Apologies for duplicate posting if you have already received or keep
receiving the link to the questionnaire via other sources.