Hi Dede,

Yes! We're all caught up and looking for jobs!

Cheers,
Andrew

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 9:48 AM, Olson, Dede -FS <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Andrew, can we post this note on the Northwest PARC website and in the NW PARC newsletter?

PARC = Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation

Let me know, thanks, Dede

Deanna H. Olson, Ph.D.  ("Dede")

Supervisory Research Ecologist; Team Leader -Aquatic Ecology and Management

Land and Watershed Management Research Program

Pacific Northwest Research Station

US Forest Service

3200 SW Jefferson Way, Corvallis, Oregon 97331, USA