Attached is a draft scope for an update to a Regional Freight Study covering three southeast Fl large MPOs.  The draft was prepared by FDOT and will be funded through one of the MPOs.  The other MPOs and FDOT will provide funding to the administering MPO using an MOU similar to the attached used in our last Regional LRTP.  Feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask]

From: FHWA Freight Planning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bjorn Hansen
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 11:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Request for sample freight mobility plan RFPs

Good morning,

I work for a council of governments in Charlotte, NC. Our bi-state (NC and SC) region is beginning to develop the scope of work for a freight mobility plan that would encompass four MPOs and three rural planning organizations. I would like to find out if anyone who has recently completed such a plan for their area would be willing to share their RFP with me so we can not reinvent the wheel.

I appreciate any and all advice and input…this is the first freight mobility plan for our region.

Sincerely,

Bjorn

Bjorn E. Hansen, AICP

Transportation Program Coordinator

525 N. Tryon St., 12th floor

Charlotte, NC  28202

ph: 704/688-6501 fax:704/347-4710

www.centralina.org

Pursuant to NC General Statutes, Chapter 132, email

correspondence to and from this address may be

considered public record under the NC Public

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.