Good morning,

I work for a council of governments in Charlotte, NC. Our bi-state (NC and SC) region is beginning to develop the scope of work for a freight mobility plan that would encompass four MPOs and three rural planning organizations. I would like to find out if anyone who has recently completed such a plan for their area would be willing to share their RFP with me so we can not reinvent the wheel.

I appreciate any and all advice and input…this is the first freight mobility plan for our region.

Sincerely,

Bjorn

Bjorn E. Hansen, AICP

Transportation Program Coordinator

[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: Description: CCOG logo small">

525 N. Tryon St., 12th floor

Charlotte, NC  28202

ph: 704/688-6501 fax:704/347-4710

www.centralina.org

Pursuant to NC General Statutes, Chapter 132, email

correspondence to and from this address may be

considered public record under the NC Public