Dear Family Professionals,

The Center for Parenting is hosting two regional conferences April 3rd and 4th. The Central Regional Parent Education Conference will be held in the Porter Building at Ellington Agricultural Center in Nashville April 3rd, 2012. The Western Regional Parent Education Conference will be held April 4th, 2012 at the West Tennessee Research and Education Center in Jackson.

The conferences offer keynote speakers, skill presentations, program spotlights, and many opportunities for professional networking. The conference cost is $20.00, and includes lunch. I have attached the agendas for each conference and the registration form.

In order to register, please fill out the registration form, print it, and mail it back to us along with payment for the conference. If you are interested in presenting at the conference please email us at [log in to unmask] or check the box on your registration form. We hope you consider attending!

Thank you,

LeAnn Backs

Center for Parenting, Intern

Child and Family Studies