Hey Canoe and Hikers! UTOP has had a lot of missing gear lately (mainly headlamps, throw ropes, rain gear and carabiners). So if you guys have any of the gear, please bring it to the Outdoor Center ASAP! UTOP lets us borrow gear from them for free on our trips so we need to be respectful of that and return any gear.

If you are going on the caving trip, we will be leaving at 9am from lot 66 on the Ag. campus on Saturday. Don't forget to pick up your gear from UTOP tomorrow (or bring any gear back).

See you guys on Saturday!
-Madeline and Molly
________________________________________________________________________ UTCHC Mailing List Archive: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/utch-l.html UTCHC Web Site: http://web.utk.edu/~canoehik