From: RAFTING IN THE SMOKIES <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: February 16, 2012 11:11:51 PM EST
To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Cc: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Summer Employment

Hello,
My name is Claudette Geoffrion, General Manager at Rafting in the Smokies.
We are getting geared for another great rafting season and are reopening the first week of March.
I am contacting you to find out if you could help me in reaching your club members to let them know that we are looking for river guides for the summer at our river outpost on the Pigeon River in Hartford, TN.  The Pigeon river is a Class III and IV river nestled in the Martha Sundquist , the Cherokee and the Pisgah National Forests.  A great place to work and spend the summer doing something they love to do and be in the outdoors.
I am attaching a flyer and was hoping you’d be able to help me post it and would appreciate it if you could notify any Paddle Club that you may know.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Claudette Geoffrion
General Manager
Rafting in the Smokies