From: "Eldredge, Scott" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 13:51:01 +0000
To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: [CCI-FACSTAFF] Graduate Student Association Update

Good Morning CCI Faculty and Staff!

At today's Faculty Meeting, I will be giving an update on the Graduate Student Association during the Associate Dean's portion of the meeting. One of the items I would like to highlight is all of the current research efforts underway by the graduate students. To that end, I asked all the CCI graduate students (both doc and masters students) to send me a list of the current projects they are working on, the upcoming conferences they will be presenting at, and any forthcoming journal articles. I have attached the list of the 20 graduate students that responded to my request, and I have to say how proud I am of all the work being done here in the college. There is obviously, many more students that didn't have a chance to get back to me, but I wanted to share this list because we often don't always know or realize what our colleagues are working on. Much of this information is contained in the annual reports that the doctoral students are required to submit each year, but I wasn't sure how many of you actually get a chance to review that information.

If you have any questions about any of the project you see here, I'm sure our graduate students would welcome your input and advice.

Thank you!
Scott Eldredge
CCI Graduate Student Association President
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To view the archives of the cci-facstaff or Join/Leave this list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/cci-facstaff.html