De : Tracy McCowan <[log in to unmask]>
À : [log in to unmask]
Envoyé le : Lundi 20 février 2012 13h09
Objet : Re: slacker schools (fwd)

So which school are you referring to here?

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 7:16 PM, Suzanne Stauffer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
It wasn't the U.S. News rankings. It was a satirical website, "CollegeHumor."

"Strong football program" = $100 million + in annual budget; coach's salary of roughly $5 million; national champions twice in the past 10 years; played in bowl games at least 3 times in the same period; campus closes every home game due to being taken over by tailgaters; library, labs and classroom buildings are closed due to past vandalism by drunken fans.

I honestly don't understand your point.

Suzanne M. Stauffer, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Louisiana State University
275 Coates Hall
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?
Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?

--T.S. Eliot, "Choruses from The Rock"