 From: "Brunner, Jesse L" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: Washington Post Article

I've been emailing with Scott Farnsworth, the MS student who led the field project. I believe David Green did the diagnostics. About the other questions here is his response.

"working towards publishing on it.  As for whether or not it is the same virus, I think you know better even than I do about the debate on that issue.  As far as I am aware that is an answer that we just don't have a definitive answer for yet."

Sounds like there will be an NPR report on the research soon.

Jesse

Sent from my phone; please pardon the typos.