Hey all!

Sorry for the late notice, but I am planning to do a day hike tomorrow, if anyone wants to join.  I am planning on leaving tomorrow morning around 8.30 from Lot 66 (on the Ag campus) and heading to Leconte via the Alum Cave Trail.  It is supposedly one of the classic hikes of the Smokies, but I have yet to do it, so why not tomorrow?  It is 11 miles round trip and somewhere around 2800ft elevation gain (sources vary).  The weather is supposed to be partly cloudy and in the 50s.

My phone number is 9016740932.  Email/call/text to let me know if you are planning on coming and we can figure out carpooling in the morning at Lot 66.  If you don't tell me you are coming, we won't know to look for you in the morning.  Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Sarah
9016740932