Hello all.

Carol Tenopir and I will be at this meeting.  I encourage you to attend if it fits your schedule.

Suzie

From: Catherine A Luther <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:49:21 +0000
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [CCI-FAC] Grant Writing Workshops - Spring Semester

Hi colleagues:

I also encourage you to attend the special grant writing workshop that Robert Porter will hold for our college. It will be a condensed version of the different workshops he usually holds and he will target it to our fields. It will be held on Thursday, Feb. 16th, from 3-5.  Please RSVP to me or Diana Hall ([log in to unmask]) so I can give Robert an idea of how many will attend and also so the right amount of food/drinks can be ordered for the event.

Thanks.

Catherine

Catherine A. Luther, PhD

Professor and Associate Dean

Colllege of Communication and Information

University of Tennessee

302 Communications-UEB

Knoxville, TN 37996-0332