We have about 20 sites with installations of Librarica's 'Cassie' time and
print management system. Their print management can be done with or without
a print release station which can use a coin-op add on if you want. The
system uses shared printers from the management station so should do what
you need.
http://www.librarica.com/

Marshal Smith
Server and Network Administrator