From: Library NT [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John
Benedetto
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 10:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: print cost recovery & print servers

Gretchen,

Not sure I understand your question... printing without print servers?
And I thought - typically - that PC Management & Print-related stuff are
two very different animals.  What is your current solution?

For PC management, we use LANDesk.  For (public) printing, we use Pharos
UnipriNT.  Our Pharos installation is currently running on Windows 2003
R2, both the database server and the server that handles the printers.
We are not on the current version, though.

John in Albuquerque