I'm glad to see that posts about substantive discussions in LIS classes are now admissible on the list!

Samuel E. Trosow, Associate Professor
University of Western Ontario
Faculty of Information & Media Studies / Faculty of Law
259 North Campus Bldg. London, Ontario N6A 5B7
 (519)  661-2111 x88498
http://samtrosow.ca