Sheri,

There is no single "best" way of doing a literature review. Much depends on the aim, scope and length of the research study being reported. Also, different literature reviews have different purposes. If you want a recipe, I suggest you consult a cookbook. Then, again, there is no single best recipe for any dish or food offering, except, of course, my wife's. You write, "I wanted one that’s been tested among our group." I wonder, just who are the members of your group?

Charles R. Hildreth, Ph.D.
146 Marks Avenue
Lancaster, Ohio 43130