The School of Library, Archival and Information Studies, The iSchool at The University of British Columbia in Vancouver is pleased to share with you our Winter 2012 edition of the School newsletter, SLAISmatters.

This edition includes a feature on the Anne and George Piternick Doctoral Research Award, an article on our newest faculty members, Giovanni Michetti and Rafa Absar, news of awards for faculty members and students, and updates on our alumni.

The newsletter is available as a PDF at http://www.slais.ubc.ca/news/SLAISMatters2012Winter.pdf. Back issues may be downloaded at www.slais.ubc.ca/news/slais-matters.htm.

Best regards,

Michelle

--

Michelle Mallette MLIS

Student Services Coordinator | School of Library, Archival & Information Studies

The iSchool at The University of British Columbia | Irving K. Barber Learning Centre

470 – 1961 East Mall, Vancouver BC Canada V6T 1Z1

e: [log in to unmask]  | t: 604.822.2461 (direct) | skype: mmallette.ubc

www.slais.ubc.ca  | www.facebook.com/UBC.SLAIS | @slaisubc

Applying to SLAIS? Join our virtual admissions open house.