PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that the i3 admissions committee has extended its application deadline to March 2, 2012!

Students are still encouraged to submit their applications sooner rather than later. The admissions committee will be prioritizing early applications. If your students are interested in a summer internship and gaining research experience, please encourage them to apply.

What is i3?

The iSchool Inclusion Institute (i3) is a leadership development program that prepares undergraduate students from underrepresented populations for graduate study in the information sciences. i3 is held at the University of Pittsburgh in June of each year. Students admitted to the program are immersed in special-topics workshops, professional development seminars, and network-building opportunities. Students receive practical guidance from faculty, career counselors, and various industry professionals. i3 serves as a fantastic opportunity to learn about graduate school, explore other fields of study, and develop your career-path.

For more information about the program, please click here.

Dates and Location of i3

How to Apply

Financial Benefits for Students

Have Questions?

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Mike Depew

--
Michael Depew

Director, iSchool Inclusion Institute (i3)

www.ischool-inclusion.org
[log in to unmask] | 412-624-3981

Facebook Twitter Linkedin

University of Pittsburgh