The brochure for the 2012 British Studies Program, one of the oldest and largest study-abroad programs in the U.S., is now available online: http://www.usm.edu/sites/default/files/groups/international-programs/pdf/65498_bsp_brochure.pdf.

I participated in this program as a student and it was a life-changing experience - now it is my privilege to teach a LIS course on British Libraries and Information Centers.

During the past 5 years, 93 students from 25 LIS and IS programs across the U.S. have participated (http://www.usm.edu/slis/British.htm).

--

Teresa S. Welsh, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Library & Information Science

Information Literacy in the Digital Age: An Evidence-Based Approach
by T.S. Welsh and M.S. Wright (Chandos, 2010)
http://www.neal-schuman.com/bdetail.php?isbn=9781843345152
http://www.woodheadpublishing.com/en/book.aspx?bookID=1987&ChandosTitle=1

British Summer Studies LIS Course, Summer 2012
http://www.usm.edu/slis/British.htm

Phone: 601.296.0528
Fax: 601.266.5774
http://www.usm.edu/slis/FacWelsh.htm