The YALSA Research committee would like to invite you to attend the...

YALSA Research Forum: What's Next for YA?

Fri., Jan. 20, 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., DCC 225

YALSA revealed its new Research Agenda in October, with four priority areas: 1) Impact of Libraries on YAs, 2) YAs and Reading, 3) Information Seeking Behaviors and Needs of YAs and 4) Informal and Formal Learning Environments and YAs. Join in on this discussion to explore what directions research might take in the next few years and how you might participate. Facilitated by members of YALSA's Research Committee. Panel speakers include Lesley Farmer, Joni Richards Bodart, Carrie Gardner and Annie Downey.

We would love to see you attend this forum! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Thanks,
Sandy

Sandy Sumner, MLS
Instruction and Outreach Librarian