Hi Charley,

I was a Navy carrier/land pilot who flew over 100 electronic
intelligence missions in the Far East during the Cold War during the
late 1950s--sometimes we had to go into enemy airspace.

Later I was head communications and top secret control officer for
Mayport Naval Station (also a Naval Air Station) near Jacksonville,
Florida, where I did cryptographic work.

Then in 1962 I was a Russian Naval Interpreter during the Cuban Blockade
operations on different destroyers, oilers, and cruisers, where I turned
around several Russian and other ships carrying nuclear missiles into
Cuba. I also vectored several Naval aircraft on their intelligence
missions over Cuba.

I plan to digitize my Russian interpreter notes since they should be
declassified by now.

That is about it!

Glynn Harmon
Professor