(Please excuse the cross-postings)

Happy 2012 from the *ACA@UBC!*

The student chapter of the Association of Canadian Archivists at the
University of British Columbia is pleased to inform you that registration
has opened for the ACA@UBC 2012 International Symposium, *Unpacking the
Digital Shoebox: The Future of Personal Archives**.* The event will take
place Friday, February 17th 2012 at the Frederic Wood Theatre at UBC. With
much anticipation, we announce our line-up of confirmed speakers including
archivists and academics from: *Library and Archives Canada*, *Western
Washington University*, *University of Michigan*, *Mid Sweden University,* *The
National Archives and Records Administration*, *San Jose State University,*and
*The Library of Congress*.

Register before *January 16th for early bird pricing!* Registration will
also include a complimentary lunch and a chance to speak with fellow
archivists, information professionals, students, and Symposium speakers.
For your convenience, payment can be made with a credit card, cheque or
cash.

To register and for more information please visit our website:

http://www.slais.ubc.ca/people/students/student-groups/aca/symposium2012/index.html

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us
at: [log in to unmask]

 *ACA@UBC *2012 Executive