Thank you for the example. We have read articles and the students have been
performing scanning exercises, but they have been discussing discrepancies
in what they have read and what they are finding through the exercise.  I
thought that this would be a good place to ask others for examples and
thoughts.  I will share my outreach efforts and the results with the class.

Best~
Alison