I've maintained for some years a set of pages pointing to resources on
research methods. However, updating and link-checking has now ceased for
some time and I think it is time to remove it from the site. However, if
there is anyone out there who would like to pick it up and continue to
provide it, I'll be happy to pass on the files. Alternatively, since it
does get listed in other places, I'd be happy to have someone take over as
Editor and ensure that it is up to date. Anyone interested?  The pages are
at http://informationr.net/rm/

Professor T.D. Wilson, PhD, Hed.Dr, PhD (h.c.)
Publisher and Editor in Chief: Information Research:
an international electronic journal
Website - http://InformationR.net/ir/ <http://informationr.net/ir/>

Blog - http://info-research.blogspot.com/
Photoblog - http://tomwilson.shutterchance.com/