I just got an e-mail from David Armbruster (former STC/ETC President and
former STC President), telling that Janis Hocker died today in Sugar Land,
Texas. Janis was the President of STC before David during my tenure on the
STC Board of Directors. Prior to that, she was President of the Dallas
Chapter of STC. She was diagnosed with cancer last September, and it
spread to her brain. The proximate cause of death at 1:30 this afternoon
(CST) was the tumor on the brain, according to her husband, Joe. My
recollection is that they had one child, a boy who should be about 27 or
28 now, and that Janis resigned her position as Immediate Past President
of STC to have the baby.

Fred O'Hara

***
F. M. O'Hara, Jr.