Members of the STC-ETC listserv,

The chapter is asking for your good wishes, prayers, positive energy, and
strong support for our very dear Kathryn McCullough, who is serving as
chapter treasurer this year and judge for the competition. Kathryn was in a
serious car accident earlier in the week and is under medical supervision at
the UT Medical Center. She is unable to have visitors at this time.

If you would like to receive information about Kathryn's condition, please
contact me or any board member and we will put your name on a list to keep
you informed. Her employer, Tim Hammon, Siemens Healthcare, is in contact
with her parents and will share information as he receives it.

Thank you.

Mary

Mary Ryba Knepper, Immediate Past President

East Tennessee Chapter, Society for Technical Communication

708.738.8178 cell

"Supporting technical enterprise and science through excellence in technical
communication"