After a year of meetings, brainstorming sessions, focus groups, and presentations, the Office of Communications and Marketing has completed the development of new branding materials for our campus. I am extremely proud of the work my staff has done, which was possible thanks to your feedback and support. The university's new branding campaign will be introduced to the campus community on February 1.

I would like to invite you to a brand preview open house on Tuesday, January 31, between 9:00 a.m. and noon, in Broadcast Studio A, Suite 40, Communications Building. Our office will show off the new brand, give away some branded items, and answer any questions you may have about incorporating the UT brand into your communications. Refreshments will be provided.

If you would like to join us, please RSVP by 5:00 p.m., Thursday, January 26, via http://creative.utk.edu/branding-open-house/.

Thank you for what you do to strengthen UT's reputation. I hope to see you on the 31st.

Margie Nichols

Vice Chancellor for Communications

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html