Dear friends of USF School of Information,

We here at the University of South Florida School of Information wish you and yours a happy holiday season. We have appreciated having each of you as a part of the USF SI community in 2011, and we look forward to the exciting times ahead in 2012.

As you relax over the holidays, please take some time to explore our interactive annual newsletter. It is best viewed as a .swf file in your web browser at 1280 x 800 resolution or higher; however, we have also made it available as a downloadable PDF file for lower resolution settings and devices without Adobe Flash.

2011 USF SI Newsletter (.swf) (.pdf)

We hope you enjoy catching up with USF SI.

Best wishes,

USF SI Faculty & Staff

Lana Brand

Communication & Information Officer

University of South Florida School of Information

4202 E. Fowler Avenue, CIS 2011

Tampa, FL 33620

si.usf.edu

813.974.3953