Dear all,

Simmons GSLIS invites applicants and nominations for a full-time tenure-track position at the Assistant Professor level.

RESPONSIBILITIES:  Teach, conduct research, contribute to developing curriculum, and provide service to the College and the information professions. We seek faculty in the area of reference and user services. In addition to having research and teaching expertise in reference and public services, experience with and knowledge of user instruction, collection development and management, and services to underserved populations are highly desirable.

To apply for this position, please go to our online employment site at:  https://jobs.simmons.edu.  Click on “Search Postings” and apply online for this position and attach a cover letter and resume. Consideration of applications will begin on February 1, 2012; The Search will be ongoing until the position is filled.

To go directly to this position posting, please click on:

https://jobs.simmons.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=51392

Please see the attached position description for details.

Best regards,

Rong

Rong Tang, PhD

Associate Professor