  Dear Colleagues,

   I was asked to forward this survey:
   http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FTRFonlinelearning to LIS educators from
   the Freedom to Read Foundation. Thank you, Loriene Roy

   Dear Friends:

   The Freedom to Read Foundation is moving forward with plans to
   develop online learning materials on intellectual freedom for LIS
   programs across the country.  Via our Judith F. Krug Memorial Fund,
   FTRF is committed to producing high-quality, substantive online
   material, aimed at library & information science students, that can
   supplement your curricula and offer in-depth learning on issues at the
   core of the profession.

   To guide our work, it is crucial that we receive input from LIS
   professors and educators.  We have developed a brief survey to learn
   more about what topics you as educators would like us to focus on, as
   well as what formats you would find most helpful.  Please visit
   http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FTRFonlinelearning to share your
   thoughts.  The survey should take no more than 5 minutes of your time
   and will be open until December 2, 2011.

   Many thanks for your attention to this.  If you have colleagues who
   focus on online learning and/or intellectual freedom topics, we would
   greatly appreciate if you could also forward this to them.

   Sincerely,

   Jonathan Kelley

  Program Coordinator,  Freedom to Read Foundation

  Judith Krug, the founding Executive Director of the Freedom to Read
  Foundation, was passionate about education.  She spent countless hours
  speaking to students around the country about intellectual freedom
  issues.  When the Krug Fund was  established within the Freedom to Read
  Foundation, her family asked that a portion of the funds raised  benefit
  educational efforts.

  Jonathan Kelley
  Program Coordinator
  Freedom to Read Foundation