Are you planning on coming to the ALISE Conference in Dallas but haven't
registered yet?  Well then you are in luck!  ALISE has extended the
early registration deadline to Wednesday, January 4th.  So now you have
time to register and still get the early discount.

In light of the holidays, schools closing for winter break, and the
economy in general, ALISE wants to give its members an extra chance to
register with the discount.
So save yourself $50-$75 in registration costs by going online today and
completing your ALISE registration
<http://ali.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23>.
Don't miss out on:

  * Keynote Speaker David S. Ferriero, Archivist of the US;
  * juried papers, juried programs, and SIG presentations;
  * the Works in Progress poster session;
  * the Doctoral Student Reserach poster session;
  * the Awards Reception;
  * our special adjuncts session and lunch;
  * the job palcement center;
  * the ALISE diversity presentation;
  * a new session on collaboration with ASIS&T and iCaucus;
  * meeting new colleagues;
  * catching up with old friends;
  * don't forget our wonderful food breaks; and
  * so much more!

With so much to do, Dallas is set to be a memorable conference.

Looking forward to seeing you in Dallas!

Smiles,
Kathleen