Dear GRC:

Please find the minutes from our first planning conference call for the Second International Symposium on Ranaviruses attached to this email.  Please note the action items that were identified.

Our goal is to have all funds secured and the schedule with talks and discussions finalized by December 2012.

Also attached is the current list of committee members.  Committee chairs need to organize their first independent conference call in January 2012.

Please note the quarterly reports that are requested from each committee as well as conference call minutes.  Please send these to Amanda who will compile among committees and share with the GRC.

For those who are not currently listed on a committee, please contact Amanda ([log in to unmask]) if you are interested in helping with planning.

Thank you for your interest in making the Second Ranavirus Symposium an amazing experience!

All the Best---
Amanda, Deb and Matt

Dr. Amanda L. J. Duffus, BSc.Hons.(SSP-Biology), MSc., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Biology
Division of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Gordon College
419 College Drive
Barnesville, GA
30204

Email: [log in to unmask]

Sedit qui timuit ne non succederet - He who feared that he would not succeed sat still. - Horace