Hi Amanda and Matt,
I am sincerely sorry that i could not make the call this morning. My new
position of Director of the Grduate School comes with last minute
meetings that I do not control yet. I am sure the meeting was productive
and I look forward to read the minutes.
Best,
David

--
"It takes all the running you can do to keep in the same place."

Dr. David Lesbarrères
Associate Professor
Director, School of Graduate Studies

Genetic & Ecology of Amphibians Research Group (GEARG)
Department of Biology - Laurentian University

http://gearg.jimdo.com/

935 Ramsey Lake Road, Sudbury, Ontario P3E 2C6, Canada
phone:  705-675-1151  ext. 3232/2275
Fax:  705-675-4859
>>> "Duffus, Amanda" 13/12/11 10:30 >>>

Dear GRC,

Please find attached the updated draft proposal for the Second
International Symposium on Ranaviruses that will be discussed during the
conference call at 11am EST today.
The agenda for the meeting and the contact list for the committees have
also been attached.

We hope to speak with you soon.

All the best,
Amanda, Deb and Matt

Dr. Amanda Duffus, BSc.H. (SSP, Biology), MSc., Ph.D.

Assistant Professor of Biology

Division of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Gordon College
University System of Georgia
419 College Drive
Barnesville, GA
30204
USA

Tel: (678) 359 - 5464
Email: [log in to unmask]>

Web Page: http://www.gdn.edu/Faculty/aduffus/

Sedit qui timuit ne non succederet - He who feared that he would not
succeed sat still. - Horace