Greetings,

Tuesday and Thursday were a great success! Today at 6pm we will be setting up for the tournament in HPER (same place as past training). Please attend to make this process as quick as possible- there are many mats, tables, and tatami to move!

Saturday is the tournament, please be there at 9am if possible to ready your station.
Sign-ins and registration 9:30am-11am.
the tournament will run until ~5-7pm

**We will also be selling california rolls in addition to concessions food!
encourage your friends to come watch judo and eat sushi!

let's make this tournament yet another success!

--
Tucker Netherton

Martial Arts Club President
Dean's Student Advisory Council