Dear Families,

As we approach the holidays, here is a great resource to help with stress.  I hope you find it useful,

Carrera

PS- we still have a few spots left for our December 3rd (in Knoxville) and December 17th (in Murfreesboro) Santa’s Workshops.  Please contact me for more information or to RSVP.

Carrera Romanini

University of Tennessee

Operation: Military Kids

4-H Youth Development