From: Jennifer Marsh [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 12:46 PM
To: Romanini, Carrera
Subject: Tutor com for Military Families

Dear Carrera, Thanks for the nice chat today!  Attached is an email and flyer about the program to send out to your contacts.  Please feel free to have folks contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  or at 210-888-0798 if they have any questions about the program.  A good introduction to our program is at www.youtube.com/tutordotcom<http://www.youtube.com/tutordotcom>,  in The Online Classroom.  It explains the program and shows how sessions work in under three minutes (our average session length is about 20  minutes).

If you need any promotional material about our program, you can access it at http://clients.tutor.com/military, password military.  You will find brochures, fliers and bookmarks all in pdf format.

Thank you for your help in spreading the word to your community in Tennessee!  Best, Jennifer

Jennifer Marsh
tutor.com
9 East 40th Street - 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10016
888.888.6726 x. 288

Recipient of Parents' Choice Foundation Gold Award
"Tutor.com has been honing its services since 1998 and has created a top-notch, one-on-one, on-demand, tutoring experience for students who need help with their schoolwork." Parents' Choice Website