Please do not reply to this message. Thank You. To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

Happy Thanksgiving  TMG Volunteers!

2012 Winter School registration is up and running! Please visit: http://mastergardener.tennessee.edu for the program and registration information.
We have recently found that the Sleep Inn  is offering Master Gardeners and Agents a $60 rate. Please call 615-396-3000 to book a reservation using the phrase "Master Gardener." These rooms will be released by January 15th and the rate will no longer be available. 2012 TMG Winter School is February 9-10, rooms are reserved for 8, 9, and a few on the 10th. Winter School will be held at the Rutherford County Lane-Agri Park on John Rice Blvd.There are other hotels in the area, some are listed on the WS program online.

If you would like to join one of the panel groups on Thursday to share your groups experience with:
Garden Festivals and Events

Demonstration Gardens

Basic Gardening Programs

Please contact Beth Babbit [log in to unmask] or Johnny Suthers [log in to unmask] and let us know which panel.

We are looking forward to seeing you next February!

Have an happy, healthy and safe holiday!

Sincerely,
TMG Advocacy Board

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates. Have you visited the Master Gardener Store? https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx Check out the super comfortable Gardener's Kneeling Pads! To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html