If you are attending the ALISE meeting in Dallas and will be available on Wednesday afternoon, January 18, 2012 from 3:30-6:30 to help with judging, please send your willingness to participate to Deborah Barreau ([log in to unmask]) by December 1.

We had 48 entries in our first round covering a variety of unique topics. There were some recurring "themes" and methods, however, so judges with expertise in Information Policy, Discourse Analysis, Information Retrieval, and Information Needs and Uses of various populations are especially needed.

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Deborah

Deborah Barreau
Frances C. McColl Term Associate Professor
School of Information & Library Science
100 Manning Hall, CB 3360
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3360