It’s that time of year when I am recruiting discussion facilitators for the “Birds of a Feather” session at the upcoming ALISE conference in Dallas.  “Birds” is an informal “working lunch” that gives attendees who teach the same subject a specific opportunity to meet and share ideas.  We again hope to draw a mix of folks looking for advice and those willing to share their knowledge and experiences.

I am in particular need of discussion facilitators for the following subjects:

“Birds” is scheduled on the first day of the conference so it can serve as a springboard for additional discussion and networking throughout the rest of the conference and beyond.  This year’s “Birds” session will take place on Wednesday, January 18, 2012 from 12 noon – 1:45 pm and will include the option for a brown bag lunch.

So, if you are willing to facilitate one of these subject areas (or would like to recommend someone for me to contact), please email me off the list (to [log in to unmask]) so I can make the necessary arrangements.

Thank you.

Stephen T. Bajjaly
Associate Dean
Wayne State University