The next offering of the online course “Introduction to Spatial Literacy and Online Mapping” will be Nov. 28-Dec. 18.

We’re currently locked out of our website while we migrate to a new content management system, so we aren’t able to update the dates on the course page until next week…there will be an offering in January as the site says, but why wait that long to learn about all of the awesome things you can do with this technology?

Register now for this course using our online registration form. Registration closes on Wednesday, Nov. 23.

Speaking of awesome things, here are some examples of this technology at work:

Details about the course content, how to register and information about group rates are here: http://rusa.ala.org/blog/2011/11/16/spatial-literacy/

Questions about registration and group rates can be sent to [log in to unmask].

**Know someone or a group of someones who would be interested in this course? Please forward this message! Thanks!**

Liz F. Markel, M.A.

Marketing & Programs Manager

Association of Specialized and Cooperative Library Agencies (ASCLA)

Reference and User Services Association (RUSA)

The American Library Association // 50 E. Huron Street // Chicago, IL  60611

800-545-2433 // p. 312-280-4398 // f. 312-280-5273 // e. [log in to unmask]

Find our divisions online at    www.ala.org/rusa    &    www.ala.org/ascla