I had a great time last week working the booth for SIS at the Virginia Library Association in Portsmouth, VA, with a couple of stellar current SIS students. I had the chance to see some former classmates and meet other alums and current students.

I am looking forward to having a similar opportunity at the SIS Homecoming Brunch on 11/6 in Knoxville. See details at http://www.sis.utk.edu/date/homecoming-alumni-brunch/2011-11-06.  I hope to meet or re-connect with many of you there.

In the event that you are not able to make the Homecoming Brunch, please feel free to email me suggestions for activities and actions for the newly instituted Alumni Society.  And please consider adding your name or a respected colleague's name to the nominations for new officers and members-at-large in the late spring.

William "Wil" Hawk
SIS 1998
current Alumni Society Executive Board President
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To join/leave the list or browse the ISALUMNI archives, please see: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/isalumni.html