Could you please circulate the following to your LISTSERV? Please contact me if you have any questions.

_________

Wanted: Freight CFO for national non-profit clean freight board

I am on the board of directors for an organization called Cascade Sierra Solutions http://cascadesierrasolutions.org. It is a non-profit 501-C3 with a mission is to conserve natural resources and enhance public health through freight transportation energy efficiency improvements and emissions reduction. We are a very dynamic group on the leading edge of reducing emissions and increasing fuel efficiency through market-based action in the national trucking industry.

We are looking for two board members with financial backgrounds to join our board and serve on our finance and audit committees. It is our hope to find someone with some background in the freight industry as well. Candidates need to be well versed in loans, LLP’s, bonding and auditing. We are a nationally represented board, so location is not an issue.  Please circulate the attached board application to those you think may be interested. I would be pleased to provide further information. I can be contacted at [log in to unmask], or 360-992-1128.

Thank you for passing this on.

Katy Brooks

Vice Chair, Board of Directors

Cascade Sierra Solutions

Katy Brooks

Community Planning & Outreach Manager

3103 NW Lower River Road, Vancouver, WA 98660

Direct: 360.992.1128 |  Cell: 360.518.1874

[log in to unmask]  |  www.portvanusa.comavailable port properties

centential-logo-web-large