From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Byrd III, William H (Herb)
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 2:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Competency-based Performance management?

Hello everyone,

I hope you have had a wonderful thanksgiving holiday. We sure have lots to be thankful for…

We are working on moving toward a UT system-wide competency-based performance management system. Our plans are to include exempt as well as non-exempt positions.  Do any of you have a competency library tied to your positions and individual performance reviews? If so, can you share what you have?

Thanks for your help!

Herb

Dr. Herb Byrd, III

Director, Eval & Staff Dev