Good afternoon, Southern Region Extension Service Personnel Officers,

It is with great pleasure that we are sending this announcement to you.  Mr. Alan Benson began work November 16 as the new Business and Personnel Manager with the College of Agriculture, Food Science and Sustainable Systems. His contact information is:

Mr. Alan Benson

Business and Personnel Manager

College of Agriculture, Food Science and Sustainable Systems

Kentucky State University

400 East Main Street

Frankfort, KY  40601

Telephone:  502-597-5883

Email:  [log in to unmask]

Mr. Benson brings a wealth of financial and management experience from corporate, community, and education sectors and we feel most fortunate to have him join our team.

This is a request, too, that you add Mr. Benson to this email list (and remove me) so that he may begin to appreciate the network you offer to him in his new role.

Please join me in welcoming Mr. Benson to Kentucky State University and the Southern Region!

gb

Gae Broadwater

502-597-6325